September 22, 2008

Chuck's Primetime Tidbits (2)

Hey friends,

Well the Hogs lost and the Cowboys won. We will have to really hunker down this week as the Hogs go to Austin to take on the Longhorns. I would like anyone out there to send comments on any subject. My interests are religion, sports, T.V. and Movies (preferably older stuff), and current events. I am opinionated so any question you might have, I will respond. Until next time I wish you a peaceful week and may God bless you and yours. Chuck

Go Hogs
Beat
Texas

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see some video highlights from the game and some more detailed commentary. What do you think will happen between Texas and Arkansas and why? Can you break down the teams strengths and weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it kind, informative and honest.