October 3, 2008

Chuck's Primetime Tidbits

Well everyone, I had to wait till late Friday before I entered this blog. After the prediction last week on the Hogs, I felt that my credibility was shot. I am a die hard fan, not a fair weather fan. I really want the team to do well. Hopefully we can do well tomorrow but I will not go out on a limb this week and predict a victory for the Razorbacks. Perhaps the criticism got to me or maybe I jinxed them. The Cowboys also went down to the Redskins. I will predict the Cowboys will beat up on the Bengals this weekend. Hopefully all of you will enjoy some good football this weekend and stay in touch. Please make your comments on this and other blogs that I have written.

Here's wishing you God speed and may you always keep the spirit.

Chuck

1 comment:

Keep it kind, informative and honest.