October 22, 2008

Chuck's Primetime Tidbits

My dear friends,

Sorry it's been so long since my last blog. Unfortunately since we spoke last the Hogs lost a heartbreaker to Kentucky and the Cowboys imploded due to the loss of Romo. Hopefully the ship will be righted for both of these programs in the near future. A big game this weekend will be the return of Houston Nutt to Arkansas with his Rebels. A win here would be a moral victory for the Hogs and all the fans who thought that getting rid of Nutt was the right thing to do. The Hogs are obviously very young and inexperienced. I'm sure that a lot of the readers of the Voice of Batesville have opinions and have favorite teams that they root for. I would be interested to hear from you in the comments section at the end of the blog. I too, also have other teams that I like. Don't laugh when I tell you a couple of them. Notre Dame and Penn State are two. I've been following these teams for quite a number of years and I can't tell you exactly the reason for my support. I like Charlie and Joe Pa as coaches and as role models. Until next time here's saying that I hope the Good Lord takes a liking to you and that He will be there for you in your everyday walk.
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it kind, informative and honest.